Those who have cleared 10th and have secured minimum 35% marks in Science & Math. Eligible Candidate will appear in the PECE Examination conducted by JCECE Board every year normally in month Of May.
List of documents / certificates (orginal copies) required for the admission as brlow
1. Provisional Allotment Letter & Application form
2. 10th Or 12th Admit Card
3. 10th Or 12th Mark sheet
4. 10th Or 12th Passing Certificate
5. Local Residential Certificate Issued By CO/SDO/DC of Jharkhand State.
6. Income Certificate Issued By CO/SDO/DC of Jharkhand State (For TFW Seat).
7. Cast Certificate Issued By CO/SDO/DC of Jharkhand State.
8. Ph Certificate Issued By Civil Surgeon od Jharkhand State.
9. SMQ Certificate (In Case Of DQ Seat).
10.SCHOOL OR COLLEGE LEAVING VERTFICATE OR TRANSFER CERTIFICATE(SLC/CLC or TC).
11.MEDICAL CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY REGISTERED MEDICAL PARATITONER.
13.TWO SET OF PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS
14.6 COPIES OF PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO of CANDIDATE
15.Gapping Certificate (if requried).
Extra doccument required for admission
Affidvit by students